Sunday, March 30, 2014

Keezer Collar Build (Pt. 2)

The build is going slowly, but that is mainly because I'm a bit ocd about getting things right.  I ended up taking my biggest oak board to my father's because his table saw is much larger than mine.  We were able to get the front panel cut just right.

Also I was able to borrow a router dovetail jig he had made long long ago.  This should make joining the front board with the two side boards easy and it looks great too.  Sadly after a quick test I realized my router needs some accessories so amazon to the rescue.

Finally tonight I touch the major leap and drilled my seven tap holes into the oak board.  Thanks to very careful measurements, everything seems to line up just right.


  Looks good so far.  As I said it is coming along, but very slowly.  That is just fine.  No rush.  Next I cut the hole for the temperature control module.

No comments: